$10 (Free delivery with purchase up to SGD70)
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
• Combine the sake, mirin, dark soy sauce and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring the mixture to the boil over medium heat and boil, stirring until all the sugar has dissolved, then add the ginger and garlic and remove the saucepan from the heat. Leave the mixture to cool for 30 minutes.
• Put the octopus in a large, nonmetallic bowl. Whisk the teriyaki marinade, making sure that it is well combined, then pour it over the octopus, stirring so that the octopus is thoroughly coated. Cover and marinate it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
This combination does not exist.