SKILLET CHICKEN LEG MEAT WITH CREAMY TOMATO BASIL SPINACH SAUCE RECIPE
Ingredients: olive oil, 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, 1 can tomato sauce, 1/2 cup heavy cream, garlic, fresh spinach, fresh basil, grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
1) Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet, and cook boneless skinless chicken thighs (seasoned with salt and pepper) on one side for 5 minutes
2) Flip the chicken thighs to the other side and cook for 5 more minutes
3) Remove the chicken, add tomato sauce, minced garlic, and heavy cream. Stir to combine. Add spinach and basil.
4) Cook the sauce until the spinach wilts. Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper, if needed.
5) Add the cooked boneless chicken leg back to the skillet, reheat the sauce with the chicken in it. Make sure the chicken is completely cooked through and no longer pink in the center
6) Spoon the sauce over the cooked chicken leg and top with grated Parmesan cheese.