$10 (Free delivery with purchase up to SGD70)
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
To Bake :
• Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C)
• Cut roasted eel fillet into half and place them on the baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
• Sprinkle sake on the surface of the roasted eel Bake in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes until heated .
• Place steamed rice in an individual bowl, sprinkle about a tbsp of sauce over the rice, and top with cooked roasted eel on the top .
This combination does not exist.