$10 (Free delivery with purchase up to SGD70)
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
•Lightly season chicken with light soya sauce and pepper and set aside.
Heat wok without oil. Put in the sea cucumber, ginger and spring onion. Stir-fry for a while until most of the water has evaporated.
• Sprinkle in the Chinese rice wine. Fry briefly then remove sea cucumber from the wok.
• Heat claypot with oil and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the dried oysters, mushrooms and button mushrooms and toss briskly.
• Put in the sea cucumber and pour in the combined sauce ingredients and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
• Put in the prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes, then thicken with corn flour mixture. Serve immediately.
This combination does not exist.