$10 (Free delivery with purchase up to SGD70)
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan
- Fresh cured prawn roe.
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Freeze Tabiko for up to 6 months
• Once thawed, you should eat it within 3-4 days.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
- Ready to eat : Thrawed
- Enjoyed as a delicacy in Japanese cuisine, Tobiko is the roe (eggs) of tropical flying fish.
- The tiny, bright orange roe is commonly served as a topping or garnishes for sushi rolls, sashimi, crab cakes, and seafood dishes
This combination does not exist.
Add to Cart