$10 (Free delivery with purchase up to SGD70)
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
• To Thaw:
1. Place fish in an airlight bag or its original packaging and submerge in a pan of cold water
2. Do not thaw fish at room temperature
• To Bake:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Place thawed fish in pan, brush with melted butter or margarine and sprinkle with your favourite seasonings
3. Baked for approximately 10 - 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when texted with a fork
This combination does not exist.