$10 (Free delivery with purchase up to SGD70)
• Must be kept at - 18°C or below .
• Products come flash frozen to ensure the highest quality & freshness.
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
• Defrost the lala meat and prepare all the ingredients needed to stir-fry the lala.
• Heat up cooking oil in wok.
• Then add in chopped garlic, ginger and red chili. Stir fry over medium heat until fragrant and the garlic turns slightly golden brown.
• Quickly add in the cleaned and well drained lala.
• Then add in oyster sauce and toss the lala for about 1 minute until the sauce is well mixed into the lala.
• Lastly add in the Chinese cooking wine and stir fry until all the ingredients are well combined.
• Just before dishing out, mix in the cut spring onion.
• Serve well with rice or porridge.
This combination does not exist.