$10 (Free delivery with purchase up to SGD70)
• Keep can closed with plastic lid after use.
• Avoid prolonged storage in excessive temperatures.
• Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
• Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
• Rinse the meat thoroughly and remove any dirty bits. Scald the scallop in hot water for a few minutes, discard hot water and rinse.
• Heat oil in wok or pan and saute ginger until aromatic. Add garlic and chopped spring onions. At the first sight of the garlic changing to light golden brown, turn off the flame. The garlic will continue cooking in the hot oil. Add soy sauce, Chinese wine and white pepper to the oil mixture. Stir to combine well.
Divide and spoon the topping mixture over the scallops. Steam at high heat for about 4 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque. Garnish with sliced chilli and scallions if desired.
This combination does not exist.